Quick Question To All-2/21/07

With the quickly growing popularity in Abandoned Dreams Exploration, I was just a bit curious as to where everyone heard about Abandoned Dreams Exploration from. I know I've shared the link with lots, but I was wondering where YOU found out about it. Just post a comment and let me know. Also if there are any suggestions for the website as well as any and all feedback is welcome, even if you hate everything Abandoned Dreams is. It'll take 2 seconds and feed me with all the info I've been pondering about. Thanks to all who have taken the time out of their schedules to look into my group. Much love.
-PunkUE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been researching this topic for about 6 mos., and I just stumbled over your site after Googling "Abandoned Exploration"...Very nice site!