"Disrepair" Cemetery-2/23/07

This afternoon I got bored and decided to head out and capture one of the many cemeteries in my town that are in disrepair. Hence the name "Disrepair" Cemetery. I only stayed about 45 minutes, until my hands were stinging before returning home. I am getting sick of seeing this happen to cemeteries all over my town. A lot of the damage is erosion due to time, but the majority is just stupid fukerds. It's a shame really, especially with the cemeteries in my town being so old, but I'll do what I can to capture them before it's too late and they're gone forever.
-PunkUE



Erosion Side view


Capron And His Fallen Wife Miss Abigail

Looking Up


Foursquare


Down The Line

Detail

Carelessly Plowed Over

Bite Taken Out

Plaque
Imprinted

Fucking Vandals!

Tri-Fold

Together In Death

Tipped

Flipped And Flooded

Toppled Collection

Anna

Leaning For Life
Self Photo For The Day, Not How I wanted It




No comments: