No Sewer Fun :( -2/17/07

For a while now, I've been doing alot of reading up on draining, both in storm drains and sanitary sewer systems. I'd mentioned it to people in the past only to be looked at like I had 3 heads. Fukerds! Anyways, during a recent conversation with Mr. Meister. he told me draining would be something he'd be into trying out. Sweet! I popped a few random manholes only to be met by round chambers with nowhere to go. Upon talking to a newly acquainted and much more experienced drainer I was informed that the flow looked like it would lead to an interceptor, which could possibly be walkable. I haven't looked into it yet but I plan to follow the manholes further in both directions and try and find something to play in. There is a few outflows I posted a while back that Mr. Meister and I are going to be checking out soon. Now here are 3 shots of what all the manholes I've popped so far have unveiled.-PunkUE Out


One of the popped manholes

Nothing more than a 10 ft. chamber with a 12" flow pipe at the bottom

Better lit, easier to see


No comments: