Inside Grampies House-2/12/07

Sunday evening I received a phone call from a buddy of mine that I see from time to time. He told me he had seen the Abandoned Dreams website and was interested in what we do so he called a mutual friend and got my number. We talked on the phone for a good 45 minutes and I could see he was showing a genuine interest in Urban Exploration so I invited him to tag along with me to "Grampies House". He accepted and we made the plans to head out on Monday to explore my grandfathers old house.
Monday afternoon I picked up Mr. Meister at his house and we headed towards a large power line trail(Pics below)and started our hike through the woods hoping to come out behind the property. After walking along some pretty shitty terrain for 45 minutes or so the back of the house came into view and we knew we had arrived. we found an entrance and headed inside only to find it had been almost completely gutted. I was pretty pissed but tried to make the best of it. I'll let the photo's bring you through the whole story. -PunkUE



The beginning of the long trek


Looking up at the lines

Swirls in the ice


Roots, Bloody Roots


Riiiight

Mr. Meister trying not to fall down the hill

Bogs dug into the paths were frozen over and fun to play on

Mr. Meister shooting something

While playing on some ice I found a barrel

Old rusted bike frame complete with basket
Heart shaped crank on rusted out bike
Old glass Scope bottle and baby shoes
Mr. Meister looking over the find of the day

This fucking thing was Sick Ass!

From the back

The trail was too long and I get cranky when I don't nap
Urbexing some leaves

After about 2 miles we arrived in the back of the property

Collapsed shed in backyard

Overgrown doghouse in backyard next to shed
Unless your a ninja theres no getting in here... :) Douches
First stop, the basement

Fallen door in basement

Light painted license plates December 73

Stairs leading upwards
Stairs from the top
Mr. Meister coming from the basement

Sun, Shadows, and Wallpaper

Bumpout windows

Pepsi Free

I want a door like this someday

Looking out one of the windows of the door

Sweet sweet mother Mary
OMFG!!! Your eyes are missing!

Where the second floor windows used to be
Im a self-photo slut

Paint outside the second floor window

The shed and doghouse from the second floor

Light painted shower knob

Shingles on doorway roof from second story window

I look goofy as fuck but I thought it came out decent.
Mr. Meisters reflection in PunkUE
As we left I snapped a few more exteriors
One last shot and we headed back to the UE-Mobile









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Something 'Blair Witchy' about it, especially on your way there.