Triboro Exteriors-3/6/07

Today I was supposed to go exploring with Mr. Meister but it was a hell of a lot colder than I was expecting. After about 10 minutes outside we decided to call it a day. I dropped MM off at his house and headed back to my house. On the way I decided to stop by Triboro Cinemas for some daytime exteriors. It was around 7 degrees outside so I stayed in the car the whole time so a few of the shots may be a little shaky. -PunkUE out.


Back doors to theaters 9 and 10


A shot looking down the backside of the building

Glare

Back doors to theaters 7 and 8

The graffiti in my area is the shit. I personally don't even mind it. It's kind of fun.

The Orange Man


trio of I have no idea. Ones Elvis and that's all I got.

More less fun graffiti


Another angle


Theater 5 backdoor


Another trio. This time with Jesus


This looked much cooler in person. They drew shadows for the weeds

Monsters live in theater 3


The orange man again


Playing with reflections


Jesus


Monkey madness



Tupac memorial



Side of building. Exit from hallway


Another angle

Looking down the front

More front

Ticket window and main doors

Back down the front
Box Office sign

Marquee signs

Fun shadows
Fire alarm






No comments: