Blah House-3/12/07

We had been driving by this small house for years while it hid behind the trees, until KareBear spotted it one night. I had been meaning to check it out for a while but the weather was too fucking cold for me. My birthday came along and the weather was wicked nice so I called Mr. Meister and told him to drop his cock and grab his socks...were going exploring. The house was pretty cluttered with random weather torn crap making it difficult to use my tripod as much as I would have liked to. Some may be blurry, some might be ruined by Mr. Meisters ugly ass, some may just suck because thats how i roll, but I now present them to you. The Blah House. -PunkUE Out



Spotted off in the distance

Mr. Meister playing peek-a-boo

Kitty Kitty

Back when the Ninja Turtles had eyes

I'd rock that UE'ing


Siding

Side view

Vines pushing the smokestack away

Doorway

Space Heater

Mattress springs

VCR game

Cabinetry

Bathroom


Lamp by the chalkboard

Window

Hmmmm

Wooden crate stamped turkey underneath

Sunday funnies



Metal parts in basement

Wings

Doorway

Old fumigation device

Fucking Retard


Delco Battery sign

Rustifari

Furnace

Mr. Meister in basement






No comments: