Further Down The Tracks-3/5/07

This morning Mr. Meister and myself were supposed to explore a condemned house KareBear and I had passed by late one night. I called MM at noon and he wasn't feeling too great. Damned FireWater. We decided to hold off a few days, so I figured I'd take a walk further down the local tracks than I did last time. These tracks are so peaceful to walk down and are only used in the early AM so I dont have to worry about getting squashed(RIP Dev). I have a tendency to wander onto side trails so I tend to find alot of random shit. Heres my photos from this afternoon.


These next few were taken to show the decay people are causing in my hometown. Looking at these sure makes me think twice about throwing shit on the ground.






Random prettiness


A few of the junk cars I found today. I also found a Honda motorctcle, but it looked too recent for me to want to photograph.





Random shots while walking down the tracks.







Old train lights are fun

Random drain along the way

Train "Bridge"





Powerlines


Clouds on the walk home



One of 8 deers I was tracking


Stream on the way home

Sunset on the tracks






No comments: