:)****1 5 0 0****:)

This website was kind of a test as to whether or not anyone would give a fuck about anything I post online. Well, I guess I'm gonna be sticking around for a while. I started this site a little over a month ago and we have had 1500 hits since.
I thank everyone who wastes their time virtually exploring with Abandoned Dreams Exploration. I'll continue to bring you new locations often and if I cant find a new one, I'll return to an old one and show it to you from a new angle.
Again, thanks. I'm very humbled people continue to return. I'm soon going to be posting coding for an Abandoned Dreams Exploration banner for anyone who would be interested in linking us from your Website/MySpace/Blog/Whatever. I appreciate all the help I've received in making this site possible and I've enjoyed all the time I've been able to spend with my fellow explorers thus far. Keep it real and Safe exploring. -PunkUE Out.

1 comment:

CopySix said...

I came, I saw, I liked.
Great images and locations !

~ CopySix
www.UrbExBarrie.Blogspot.com