Hardwood Home-3/12/07

After leaving the Blah House(Last Post) we decided to cut through the backyard of a house I had known was un-lived in for many years. My mother actually looked at the property a few years back while they were looking into buying a house. and said it was a shit hole. While walking through the backyard I had joked we should UE this place as well. I ran up to the door playing around it swung open. Sweet! This place really was a shithole. Well half of the house was, the other half looked like we could move in tomorrow. Heres some from the Hardwood Home.
-PunkUE Out


Backside


Back Porch


Front

Mr. Meister in the kitchen
Doorway leading to basement

Cabinetry

Dishwasher

More cabinets

Fireplace in living room


View of stairs from living room

It looked much cooler in person. Hardwood incline

Dining room


Black mold in dining room

For all my fans

Front door


Wall cabinet

Calendar-July 2004


Going up

Stained glass window on stairwell

Looking back down


Toilet

PunkUE and Mr. Meister In mirror distracted by something

Tub

Learn to spell you little sexist asshole
Closet in bedroom

Bedroom window

Second floor hallway

Sticker on wallsafe in master bedroom

Boiler in basement










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site through a friend who is the sister of one of the explorers. Great job photographing these places. I especially like the pictures of abandoned houses and the Triboro theater (I went there many times in high school). Nice work, I'll be back for more.
C

On a side note: there's this place in the woods on Nelson Street (it's off of Thacher), it's a long structure with random stuff left inside. I'm not sure if it's still there, but you might want to check it out. We used to explore the woods when we were kids.

Ryan Ademan said...

Thanks Mr. Stranger Man. I'll definatley check that out. Thanks for the tip.