The Muffin Mans House-3/9/07

As I was in middle of one of my train trekking adventures I stumbled upon this beautiful burnt out shell of a house. I had no idea this place was here and was psyched as soon as I laid eyes on it. I walked around the exterior for a few minutes snapping random shots and then made my entrance. I carefully made my way through the house, making sure not to step on weak floorboards. I wanted to climb the pile of ashes that was once a stairway to the second floor but decided to wait until I was with another person for safety reasons. Heres the better shots from the day. -PunkUE out


Roller skate in front yard

Other side of skate


First sighting

Backside meltdown


Bottle on stump

Frontside


Another angle



Porch

Sideview

Looking up through ceiling
Burnt walls

Leading to bedroom

Stairway


Paint
Doorway

Window

Shoe

Spiral fun

Looking at gable through the fllor


Fireplace

Hence the Muffin Mans House

Another window

Bathroom tilework





No comments: