Then And Now *Part 2* -3/25/07

This is the second set of the "Then And Now" series. For those of you who have viewed the first set, welcome back. For those of you who haven't, you suck, but I'll explain it anyways. "Then And Now" is a multi series project I have been working on for the last month or so in which I'm bringing historical photographs of my city, Attleboro Massachusetts, to life in the present through my photography. With that said lets start this. -PunkUE Out



South Main Street Arch Then

And Now

Attleboro Train Depot Then


And Now





Briggs Hotel, now affordable housing- Then


The whole top floor and roofing has been removed and here it is Now





St. Johns Church Then




And Now




The Peck House, Now owned by The Daughters of the American Revolution-Then




And Now



R.F. Simmons Co. Then





Has since been leveled and a CVS has been built in it's place



2 comments:

May Terry said...

It's been a while since I visited your blog...I just joined UER and saw some of your posts, so came here.

This series is awesome. I love looking at old postcards from the New London, CT area, where I grew up. Keep going--your stuff is incredible!

May

Ryan Ademan said...

Thanks May, Much appreciated.