Primitive Draining-sometime last week

I had always seen photos by some of the most talented drainers using only candles for a light source. The photos always had a warm feel to them and I wanted to try and duplicate that feeling. I headed to the All Saints Drain with Mr. Meister and 2 dozen candles. We got a few shots and headed home. -PunkUE


The Entrance To The All Saints Drain
Built between 1935 and 1940Setting up

A little warmer
Thats more like it
The strip
Looking out
Another mindless self photo of me and Meister

The End

2 comments:

CopySix said...

Great draining shots there buddy . . . never pegged you for a spelunker. Love to see the images . . Would never go down that tube myself (my old back, legs, fill in the blank).

Ryan Ademan said...

Me and Meister are the only people in Abandoned Dreams that will crawl around underground. We fucking love it though.