Cinco Drain Mayo- 5/5/07

I was sitting around on the morning of Cinco De Mayo wondering what the day would hold in store for me. I figured it was either Corona's and limes or I could call Mr. Meister and head down to the 716. Since I don't drink, the choice was easy. We had previously explored parts of this drain(The 716-Draining With The Fishies) but today we went solely to further explore the brick section of the drain. We entered the drain and headed straight for the 5 foot brick drain. As we began the brick section the water was ankle deep and freezing cold, but as we got further in the water diminished to a small stream and the temp warmed up. The drain has a faint smell of shampoo and small upgrades covered in slime good for sliding on. Tons of fun. Heres some from today, much better than the last set form the 716. These were the last photos taken with my R707 due to an unfortunate accident at the end of this trip. Enjoy. -PunkUE Out









































No comments: