A Couple Drain Outflows-1/30/07

After walking around St. Stephens Cemetery for a little while I decided to head down a path running alongside the railway a few friends of mine and I used to slum around on. As I walked along the path I saw the old bridge we would hang out at and bullshit. As I neared the bridge I noticed 3 drain outfalls on the other side of the river. With no other way across I climbed up onto a small metal pipe sticking out of the bridge about 25 feet above the river. I side stepped my way across and met up with the outfalls. I snapped a few photos and headed off into the sunset. I plan on heading back with my skateboard and my gear and climbing in. Heres the photos from the path and the outfalls.-PunkUE Out


The river


Ernie in a butterfly


One of many trains that were whizzing by


More of the river

The pipe I climbed across


Walking along the pipe 25 feet above the river

The cluster

Inside the 3 footer

Further down the 3 footer

This one was around 2 1/2-3 feet wide

No comments: