Pawtucket Drainz!- 9/22/07

This drain hasn't been officially named yet, but I'm thinking we'll dub it DeadEnd, due to the random dead end of it. Bricked off at the end, it's best feature was a tiny slide leading up 5 feet to a smaller RCP. We didn't head that way cause time was running short. The rest of the drain was a 6 foot RCP with a small portion of RBP. We'll be back for more shots. Most of the time I was inside, I was attempting to film our trip. The video can be found at http://www.dailymotion.com/punkue/video/x31r13_drain_travel
The video isn't great, but it shows what we view as we walk these pipes. -PunkUE






These were taken at DeathTrap in Pawtucket. We didn't venture in far due to Turrels little mishap with his feet. Maybe one day he'll learn to walk. I'm vowing right now to return here someday soon with some quality pics. -PunkUE







This was taken right before Turrels defeat and the only interior of DeathTrap I have.



This set theoretically should have been first on the post, but I forgot and don't feel like switching it. This set was taken at Spillway in Pawtucket. A 3' tall square spillway passage that looked a lot more promising until we walked through. The brick was nice and the water warm. Good times.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once my infection clears up, I've no qualms about hitting that thing all over again. One fall isn't enough to stop me entirely.