Coloring Dead End-10/1/07

Turrel showed me this drain a week or so ago, but I didn't take many photos. I decided to go back with a new idea I've been throwing through my head. Why not attempt color in drains. I picked up Mr. Meister and then grabbed Turrel. I went with only red today, but after seeing the results I guarantee I'll be back with many other colors. Much thanks to the guys for being my light monkies. I actually took my tripod out and used it for the majority of these pics so I was pretty happy with how they turned out. It would have helped if the drain wasn't so featureless, but I still really enjoy The Dead End Drain. Enjoy. -PunkUE





























Since we didn't get any photos of "DeathTrap" last time we were in the area, here she is. Flowing much harder than when we first found her. Cant wait until the winter. Hopefully she'll slow down a bit. That's waters a lot faster than it looks in the pics. Took Turrel right off his feet last time..




Just some random fun while bullshitting around not quite wanteing to end the trip yet. We figured there nothing like climbing through half filtered sewage to kill the time.







WE FOUND DRAIN MONEYZ. NOW ON THE SOUVENIR WALL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, man, those came out fucking awesome. What other ideas are you brewing?

Ryan Ademan said...

I got a few ideas, I just need a few more pieces of equipment. You just wait. I think you'll enjoy it. And Dead-End will be a perfect place to try it out. If all goes as planned. Invites some frineds sometime. The more light monkies the better

Ryan Ademan said...

P.s. I love your mom

Anonymous said...

She's damn good, isn't she?