I Got Arrested- 10/6/07

Can you believe they arrested me for breaking and entering? Bullshit right. I was walking around an abandoned school and saw an open door with a smashed window. I figure I'll continue with my exteriors and enter when I'm done. So I walk to the other side of the school when a cop pulls up asking if I'd been pulling on any doors or anything. I told him no, but told him about the window and door. He tells me an alarm went off there a few minutes ago so I asked if he'd rather I left to let them investigate. He said it was cool for me to continue walking around taking my exteriors. The first cop dude was cool as hell. The out of nowhere comes Sergeant Rambo on his motorcycle like a bat out of hell and treats me like a complete piece of shit who just lit the fucking place on fire. Anyways they proceed to search me finding a few keys I'd found in a different abandonment earlier that day(post to come soon) and this sick ass old lock I found at the same earlier place. So finding nothing on me and having no interior shots on my camera, they ask if they can search my car. I figure no problem. They had me open the trunk and apparently having 7 flashlights is probable search for arrest. What normal un- exploring person doesn't carry 7 flashlights? C'mon now. Anyways I got charged with a misdemeanor Breaking and entering, Vandalism on public property(The window I apparently broke), and Larceny under $250 for the keys that weren't even from the fucking school. I'm getting sick of writing so I'm just about done. They took my camera for evidence so I don't know how often you'll be getting new pics. I still have the sets from the abandonment's from earlier that day so at least you guys got them. Can you believe I got searched by 7 different cops(Pretty thoroughly might I add) and not one of them found my memory card? Ha! Court Tuesday. I'll let you know how it goes. Just thought I'd let you all know. If you want to know what school it was so you don't slip an alarm like someone else did while I was there comment me with your email and if I know you I'll let you know. Last thing I need is to be dropping city and school names here. Fuck you cops who look at my page. Everyone else stay tuned.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that fucking sucks. You need any help with anything, you know how to contact me. What's your plan from here?

Ryan Ademan said...

My plan is to go to court and hope for the best. After court, I plan on breaking into something or crawling through a drain to cheer myself up. I had less than a month left on probation, so I'm sure thats going to get all fucked up. More updates as they come.

Anonymous said...

ah man, that sucks. What were you on probation for?

Just a tip wear a shirt and tie in court, and a clean shave will give the judge a nice view of you

Anonymous said...

Well, as you're already aware, I've some new houses ready and waiting. The first one wasn't much, but hopefully #2 is going to provide an interesting catch.

Ryan Ademan said...

I don't wear a tie for no one, but do look damn good in a dress shirt. Took care of the shave this morning and now my face is naked. I was on probation for beating up my moms boyfriend. I may be disapearing for 60-90, but we'll just hope that doesnt happen.

Anonymous said...

I don't think they've anything on you to really support it. Just make up a good story for the keys and flashlights and you should be all set.

Ryan Ademan said...

They got nothing!! I just want my camera

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't blame you. Good luck with that shit. Lemme know what happened when you get out.

Ryan Ademan said...

10-4 good buddy! -PunkUE Out

Anonymous said...

any luck?

Ryan Ademan said...

Court went well. The judge seemed to believe me seeing no cops showed up against me. Now just to find out what my mean probation monster has to say about me breaking probation in the morning. I fucking hate that lady.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear.

I managed to get stopped and searched last night while scouting out the crack shack... luckily I had ditched my screwdriver when I saw the cop turning around. Even had a humorous conversation with his back-up officer while he dicked about in the car. He was suspicious about the mag as I expected, but I managed to get away clean.

Also, that second house has become a problem. Window's out, but the frame is too small. Tried to remove the lower half, but no luck. Removed a larger board on the side, but I'm reluctant to smash a larger window, especially after that brief run-in. You might be able to fit through the basement window, but I definitely can't.

Anyways, hopefully your next stage goes as well as the first did.

Ryan Ademan said...

If you gotta smash, do it at night then run away real quick and give it a day or two. Kind of like a croutching ninja

Anonymous said...

Well. I figure I already got rid of a basement window, so I'll work with that... when I feel up to it again.

Haha... going to cook up a way to get the bottom half of the frame off. The wood looks like it can give, but I had no luck with the hammer. I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually.

Good luck with the probation beasts.

Ryan Ademan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Ademan said...

Allright so I went and saw the probation monster this morning and she surrendered me to the court for violation of probation. A 5 hour visit in the court room and a new court appointed attorney. So now I owe two C.A.A.'s $150 each plus court costs. Probable cause hearing on the first in Attleboro and then a pre-trial in wrentham on the 18th. So, who's starting a "Free PunkUE" Drive? Deleted my last comment for editing in case anyone was wondering

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is that they wouldn't give you a break even after you got off without a charge.

I'll gladly do what I can to help you, but you'll definitely have to give me something to focus on, because I wouldn't even be sure where to start. I'm never sure where to start even when it comes to my own damned life, though, so don't take that the wrong way. haha.

Ryan Ademan said...

Stand in the middle of your street with a big ass Free PunkUE sign. Works everytime.

Anonymous said...

Gotcha. I'll be sure to get a pink sign and write it in golden glitter.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's only fair. I owe your mother a few favors.

Ryan Ademan said...

Cute. And here I was leaving mothers out of this one. You just wait fucker. Remember, we hang out underground. Where no one can hear you scream. Scary, right?

Anonymous said...

I like it when you talk dirty to me, baby. Mmm.

Ryan Ademan said...

Thats officially disturbing

Anonymous said...

Hah.

Then my mission was a success.

PS. Blogger has your timezone all fucked up - I just noticed that. It's set to set to MST.