Dying To Get In-9/22/07

We started off in one cemetery(Can't recall the name) and ended up in Swan Point. We passed through this cemetery on our way to our destination and were greeted with this cute little guy. Wide open and waiting for me to walk in. Nothing special, but I liked it so Fuck you. Thanks to Turrel for showing me around and be sure to check out his set from these cemeteries once I post them. -PunkUE Out







The next set is from Swan Point Cemetery in Providence, RI. We had reached the end of the other cemetery when I was told to hop over some Giant rocks. I did as told and was presented with a huge, beautiful mausoleum. I've driven by Swan Point many times, but never got around to going in. Now I have and I only took a few shots. Here they are. Enjoy. -PunkUE Out





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riverview is the name, I believe.

Some really great shots there. We'll have to retry that drain hatch sometime, see what happens. Or particularly, that rusted gate - it's a bit inviting.