MotherFuckers- 8/07/07

So apparently the Urbex Community has hit a new low. Someone found it funny to create an account on Opacity(Another popular UE Forum) using the name PunkUE for the sole reason to start shit with other explorers. I have myself a very good idea as to who it was and I want that person to know I think he's a total piece of shit. I'm not going to throw names around on the slight chance my suspicions are incorrect, but I think it was pretty obvious to numerous people. After today I will belong to just one forum. I think I would rather communicate with a group I know I can trust anyway.
The problem with the original explorers that were insulted by "me" have been taken care of and as for now my name is back in the clear. If anyone else was fucked with that I haven't found out about yet, There's a real good chance it's not me talking down to you. That's all for now.

-PunkUE


***Edit- 8/13/07***

Thanks to ERTY(NextelCupMK) for linking my site on UER for others to see the reason I left. I met alot of really cool people from that site and was saddened to leave some of them behind, but when it comes to shit like this, I'm not down. Those who I've become friends with know who you are, you bunch of silly Fuckerds. All the rest of you can get fucked.

***EDIT-8/13/07***

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch.

Anonymous said...

Its absolutely pointless.

Ryan Ademan said...

Yes it is, but hopefully the problem is resolved. It's only a matter of time before he gets whats coming to him. Karma's a douche. -Punk

Unknown said...

That's pretty sexy.

Ryan Ademan said...

Ummm. OK