Dear Old Friend- 8/14/07

I was sick of sitting on my ass doing nothing so I decided to go pay a visit to my dear old friend, The Leavens Awards Company. I don't know exactly what it is about this place but I love it. Went in today looking for details of this building I may have missed my last 20 times there. Anyone who is a regular viewer of Abandoned Dreams will recognize this place from previous posts, but most of these photos are from things I never noticed before. Enjoy. -PunkUE Out


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, first off, I'd like to say that I love your work. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through your site.

I'm fairly new to the UE scene and I'm really interested in checking out the Leavens building for myself soon. I have the location down so I'm not looking for any handouts or anything, but since you seem to be the ace of this building, I was curious if you could drop me a line with the security situation of this place and the area surrounding it, maybe a few general tips and whatever you're willing to send my way.

I'd not trouble you with this, but my lack of mobility has me taking a train up there to get to it, and I'd rather know as many details as I can before I dive in.

Anyways, my e-mail is Jagg181@hotmail.com if you're willing to toss me some info. Thanks either way, keep up the good work, I enjoy reading about your "adventures."