Killer Goose Island- 4/22/07

KareBear and I got a call from J Greeny asking if we wanted to head out for an afternoon on the boat. He mentioned he knew of an abandoned house on an island and we were down. We headed out around 2 PM with J Greeny and Text. We jumped in the boat and J Greeny led us to a lonely beauty. I don't know how long this house has been here or anything about its past but I know the island it sits on is home to dozens of goose nests. Upon our arrival on the island we noticed a female goose sitting on her eggs, but kept our distance. We checked out the inside and Text and I decided to head outside to the basement access. Before we knew what was going on we realized we were less than 2 feet away from a pissed off mama goose sitting on her eggs. When I say pissed off sitting on her eggs, I mean standing up, wings spread, hissing like a motherfucker ready to eat our faces pissed off. I managed to get by her into the basement which was dull anyways. Mama goose was super pissed and started to call in reinforcements. They came by the dozens. Everyone ran back to the boat but I had to get on the roof for a few last shots. After I was content, I headed back to the boat and we sailed off into the sunset. Here's the photos. -PunkUE Out

























































No comments: