BackBreaking Drain- 4/19/07

While I was having a conversation with my buddy J Greeny the other day, he happened to mention a drain located inside of a local trailer park. Of course I was immediately intrigued and was destined to check it out as soon as possible. The way he made it sound the drain was quite wide with a small 6 inch stream flowing in the middle. We showed up at the entrance and found it to be no more than 3 feet wide with a 14 inch water flow. Mr. Meister and I headed in anyway, attempting to walk bowlegged for a bit to avoid getting wet. Needless to say I got sick of walking like a cowboy and decided "fuck it dude, let's get wet". Once we started walking through the stream the trip was much more comfortable to traverse. The way the drain had been described was a large, sick drain. We made it from one end to the other in less than an hour with only one manhole hatch to stand in. Nothing special, but anytime I'm underground, I'm happy. Thanks to J Greeny for the location info. Photos by PunkUE and sorry about the flash, I didn't want to get my tripod wet.(I brought my expensive one) So here it is, the first documented drain in Attleboro. Enjoy even though its weak. -PunkUE Out









































No comments: