Early Sploring With Fallout-2/20/07

Early This morning I was contacted by Matt Fallout, the kid who actually inspired me to begin Urbexing. He was just as bored as I was and we decided to check out the Leavens Awards Company. We started the morning earlier than when we headed to Leavens, but thats just too much typing so I'll just start from there. We parked the car and headed off before the sunrise on the short walk to the building. We entered and sat around bullshitting for 30 minutes until the sun was up enough to take any photos. I have shot the fuck out of this building many times so I didnt take too many photos today, but showing off one of my personal favorite locations to the dude who's photos made me want to start exploring myself was an honor. Mr. Fallout, thanks for coming along and I hope you enjoyed yourself. Photos by: PunkUE.
***EDIT***
You can find Fallouts gallery from Leavens at http://fallout-ue.com/locations/leavens/


The first dozen or so shots were shot in tungsten by accident, but they didnt come out too bad...Just blue




M. Fallout doing his thing

Blue Fuse Box


Hazardous Materials


Desk

Interior Window

Light Painted Hallway

Most of the floors were covered in a thick sheet of ice

Desk #2

Sun Shining through

Sprinkler Head Box

Order Forms

The Administration Award Programs

Kiln or something like it

Shelves


Service Me

Doorway


Collpasing

M. Fallout in the distance











1 comment:

May Terry said...

Your blog is awesome. I don't know if you've thought of it, but you could submit your photos to a gallery. They're extremely good.

I've bookmarked your blog and will show it to some friends. Keep exploring.

May