Quick Escape House- 11/25/07

I headed out with Turrel yesterday so he could show me a few new places. The first place we hit up was a two family residence thats been closed for a few years. We'd only been there for about 10 minutes when I noticed a truck outside and a man and woman looking up into the window I'd just walked by. We crept back down the stairs as quietly as possible only to see the both of them walking around the house we were in. We watched as the woman walked not 5 feet in front of us from the basement window, and when we thought she was far enough away we slid through the tiny opening in the window like ninjas and bolted. Good times. We walked arounf the block so I could grab an exterior of the house and a shot of the couple who were apparently there to reboard some windows on the house. Pretty good start to the day.














And a final shot of Turrel in front of the people who were gonna board us in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look like a fucking douche in that last picture, haha. Definitely not the look I was intending on...

Anonymous said...

PS. that guy has been there before. He's either blind and oblivious to the missing basement windows, or he really doesn't give a fuck. I'm not sure which.