In Case You Missed It(Random Shit)

We'll begin the Random Shit version of In Case You Missed It at a local police training field I found by accident one day trekking through the woods. If there is anywhere I probably shouldn't have been that day, this was it. Exploring at it's finest, finding shit mistakingly.






















This is the old Mansfield Town Hall from what information I've been able to gather. Due to its location and the time of night I found it, these are exteriors only. One early early morning I plan on returning to explore the insides of this place.














The last location in the Random Shit version of In Case You Missed It is the Arnold High School. The side of the building has Charles Wilber School engraved in it so I'm assuming thats what it was once known as. Exteriors only as we didnt have time or equip to enter. Maybe I'll head back someday. Enjoy.












No comments: